Monday, June 16, 2008

Goodbye, Dear Tastespotting


During my lunch break today, I discovered, to my utter dismay, that Tastespotting is out of operation. I will miss this site incredibly; it was my portal to the food blogging world, my go-to whenever I needed a recipe whether it be a quick dinner or a fancy dessert. I could always trust it for quality recipes and ideas. What will I use now?? While Food Gawker is not quite the same as Tastespotting, I admire the food blog community for coming together and keeping the spirit alive with almost 200 posts in one weekend! 

Well, after weeding through some terrible recipe sites on my own (with no photos, or worse...) I decided to give this banana yogurt bread recipe a try. I substituted half of the chocolate chips with dried cranberries -- one can never go wrong with dried cranberries.


No comments: