Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Pizza Bites


Clank Works has been busy getting their store/apartment ready for move-in. I usually like to join in the fun with painting, putting up drywall, and spackling. But today, I thought it would be nice to make a hearty dinner to keep them fueled, since they often start right after their day jobs and work late into the night. Pizza bites were a perfect option: easy to transport and no utensils required.

Recipe adapted from Tastefully Done.
I made my own pizza dough, used fontina in addition to the mozzarella, and substituted the pepperoni with Trader Joe's chicken sausage (a much tastier - and healthier? - variation, in my humble opinion)

Before. Parsley/parmesan/spices mix to sprinkled on top.


After the oven. So tasty with marinara sauce!



No comments: